Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas in Bella Vista

To avoid the brain-numbing display of our children opening endless gifts, I'm going to try to capture the fun they all had during our time in Arkansas instead. Julian and Elia spent time with their cousins, Sarah and Ethan, on Christmas Eve during our family Christmas. This is what happens when too little girls sneak into the kitchen...a plate o'chips!
Why not have a party near the front door?
One word: Cupong.

I still crack up when I look at our "goofy" family picture! Classic.
Looking at this does not get old for me!!!
The girls!
Rapunzel, let down your hair!
These profile shots tug at my heart every time.

Are you getting an idea of this girl's personality now? That's her response when I said to say, "cheese"!!
This was the only photo that I was able to get with Elia sitting still!

On Christmas morning, just as the children were about to open their gifts, it began to snow! Elia ran to the window and said, "I wished it would snow, and I just knew it would"!

There are 95 more pictures just like the one above, but I will spare you! Let's just say it was chaotic, fun, and over way too fast!

It was a light dusting, but they were thrilled!
While Julian and his dad rocked out on the Wii's DJ Jam Party Thingy-magig, Elia just HAD to "play" in the snow...


No comments: