Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yeeeee Haw!

Elia recently had Western Week at school. She wore cowboy boots and a hat each day, although the bandana never made it past the front door. She was NOT excited about the forced-fun square dancing show they put on at the end of Western Week. I have the evidence in the photo's below...
Is this not the saddest Seniorita you've ever seen?
At this point, only sitting with her class because I am RIGHT behind her on the floor (and not sitting with the rest of the parents in chairs!!)
BEGGING me to rescue her from the forced-fun event. This is her crying out "mommyyyyyy". Breaks my heart!
Oh, being 3 is SO HARD! Notice she refuses to get in line, and just wants this miserable day to be over! No worries though, she had a great time with her friends as soon as they returned to their class. I'm with Elia, I'm not a fan of forced-fun either. Poor kid.






1 comment:

Whitney said...

Beth that is the cutest thing I have seen in awhile, she is so precious and I can't say I blame her for not wanting the force fed fun either...not my cup of tea!
Miss you girl!