Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Forever Friend


I'm so fortunate to have a forever friend. Do you have such a friendship? One that defies time or distance? On that sustains itself, despite the business of life? Jennifer and I were the best of friends for only one year. Then I moved to Texas in 1987. We went to college, married, & had families. But through it all, we maintained a closeness that is only understood by those who also have a forever friend.

Jennifer visited for the weekend & we had such a good time having her in our home. Elia ADORES Jen. She even has a stuffed turtle (gifted by Jen!) named in her honor.


We were exhausted the entire time it seemed, but here are a few pictures we managed to take!

I can't stress enough how tired we were when these were taken!!!



Isaac took sooo many pictures, it started to feel like a photo shoot. So I went with it!! Elia was running around laughing hysterically! Yeah. I know. We're hot. I think I was probably saying something like, "Are we really this juvenile?" This picture seriously cracks me up!

No comments: