Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall is the greatest season of all!

Nana and I took Elia to the local nursery this past Saturday for a little Fall celebration. Elia painted a pumpkin (it has a face only a mother could love as you will see below), planted Chi Chi Chi Chia Grass in a one-of-a-kind planter, and of course what day would be complete without a bouncy house! She was not really "feeling" the posed picture on this day, but I managed to get a few shots worthy of the blog!
This is the best I shot I could get of my 3 year old in the pumpkins! She was more interested in that cup o' popcorn she's showing off in the photo!

This is the beloved planter that we worked very hard on together! (Who's old hands are those?!)

We worked very hard on this little guy. Of course Elia ran off to the bouncy house just as we wanted a group photo to show off our little man.

By the way, Elia does have a mommy, and now we have the picture to prove it. She's just normally on the other side of the lense.

These are the forced fun shots I tried to get Elia to sit through toward the end of our adventure. She so didn't want to do this, but as all good mothers do, I made her take the pictures!



This is classic Elia. I said, "Honey, look at mommy" and she repied, "I AM!" as she looked as far away as she possibly could! This girl just won't do! Oh how I love her so.

No comments: