Monday, October 18, 2010

Ye Ole Fall Festival

We took Elia to the much anticipated Fall Festival that benefits Cumberland's Presbyterian Children's Home. She'd received a flyer in her backpack from school a few weeks ago and said we HAD to go. Although it was SO HOT we managed to have a swell time.

Elia appears to be holding on for dear life but was destined to get a picture with that

Scare Crow!

Old McElia had a farm, EIEIO!



First Pony Ride Ever!



You must have a tractor-pulled-hay-ride to take you to just the right pumpkin!


Elia found her perfect pumpkin all on her own.

Face painting is a must. This time, she wanted to be a cat!

Look at my cupcake-covered face along with my fake smile

so mom will leave me alone already!


I decorated a beautiful pumpkin to take home



And I LOVED the obstacle course!
We took one good nap after this long day but it was well worth it!

No comments: