Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In Loving Memory of the Best Dog in the World

Sweet Big

She was a member of our family!


Most of the time she just wanted to be left alone so she could sleep!


12 years of unconditional love. I love you, miss you, and want to hug you just one last time. You were by my side during the good, the bad, and the ugly. You were a constant in my life.
You were pure love.
You talked to us in the scruffy voice that I can almost hear now. You sprawled out on my clean carpet and rolled around to scratch your back. You slept with one paw straight up in the air! You tolerated change, but let me know you were displeased with your grunts and your moans. Oh to hear those just once more. You loved cheese, and snapping your teeth at the water from the water hose. You didn't like to get your feet wet...or dirty.
You just wanted to be near us, and be loved. And love in return.
You were wonderful and I love you so much.



1 comment:

avalarue said...

Beth, it hurts so much to lose a soulmate, and I believe that's what our beloved dogs are to us. In time your heart will heal, but your memories will remain forever.