Thursday, November 25, 2010

I conquered the roll!

Well, I may never make one again, but this Thanksgiving I threw on the ole apron (not really) and made my first pumpkin roll! From scratch! No joke.
It's so yummy, I may have to through it out tomorrow to keep me from eating the entire thing.
No really, I've almost eaten the entire thing myself. I also made an apple dump cake! Couple that with a little Blue Bell, and suddenly you have heaven on earth. We sure had a nice Thanksgiving at my parent's house today.
I hope you had a wonderful day as well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Look at that swirl. Just like a pro.

Elia discovered her new love for powdered sugar!
Nana told her it was snow. And she believed her!

There's the apple dump cake on the right. Nana's pecan pie is there, too.
Can't say it's there now, though!
You can imagine Elia was zipping around the house after her time at the dessert table!


1 comment:

Meredith said...

YUM!!! it looks beautiful!